If you’ve always been intrigued by the idea of joining a rapidly growing software company where you’ll have the ability to make a big impact, then this may be your opportunity. According to Canadian Business Magazine, we are the 45th fastest growing software company in the country based on our 5-year revenue growth rate. But we’re not satisfied with that – and that’s where you’ll come in.
We believe the simple observation that led to the founding of Microdea in 1995 still holds true today: Businesses today are investing in technology to improve nearly every aspect of their operations, yet they continue to rely on inefficient, manual, and paper-intensive processes that in many cases are costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. Our software helps Transportation companies emerge from the information stone-age to digitally manage all of their organizational content and automate a countless number of businesses processes within a single platform.
We are investing in people to accelerate the growth of our business, and we want to partner with people who are interested in scaling alongside us.
Here's a bit more about us:
Our Professional Services & Implementations group is looking for the next rock star to join our team. This will be a full time, customer facing position in a fast paced, hands on, team-oriented environment, and you’ll be based out of our head office in Markham, ON. We look for people who will excel in a role that offers opportunity for both autonomous work, as well as team and customer interaction.
You'll work on projects across multiple industries and stakeholder groups, and will report directly to our VP of Professional Services. The role is fast-paced, so we look for energy, enthusiasm, and a proven willingness and ability to learn. Amongst other things, you'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with multiple stakeholder groups (client IT departments, business users & executives, as well as internal team members) to deploy Microdea’s proprietary software solutions across a large and growing base of customers
- Providing end-user training and additional consulting services as required
- Assisting Project Managers where necessary with discovery, planning, and solution design review
- Actively participating in client-facing activities like discovery meetings, planning sessions, and solution design meetings
- Assisting with the generation and maintenance of client-facing documentation
- Assisting the help desk with escalated client support tickets
- Identification & generation of product and service upgrade opportunities
- You have experience working in an enterprise software environment
- You have awesome written & verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical client personnel
- You have Strong knowledge of MS SQL databases
- You love fast paced, demanding, and dynamic work
- You enjoy customer-facing positions, and relish the opportunity to help other people solve complex problems
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as function effectively within a team
- You enjoy positions that require you to manage demands from multiple stakeholder groups
- You enjoy working within a small, growing business, and want to be a key contributor to the next phase of growth
What’s in it for You:
- Joining a small but established and profitable company that wants to grow FAST
- Visibility & a Meaningful Contribution: You will be a key member of one of the teams helping to drive the company’s future growth. You will be able to see how your individual actions move the dial for the company as a whole
- Fun: Even though the pursuit of aggressive growth is hard, time consuming and often stressful, it’s also incredibly enjoying and fulfilling. You’ll develop a sense of accomplishment that can’t be measured in dollars and cents.
- Growth Opportunities: When companies grow, so do individual careers and skill sets. New & interesting projects, problems, opportunities, colleagues and markets will present themselves as our business continues to scale.
We’re laser-focused on the world class development, sale and support of Enterprise Content Management solutions for small and medium sized enterprises and departments of large enterprises. For 20 years, our flagship product suite (Synergize) has helped hundreds of organizations across multiple industries improve their business operations by automating business processes that depend on the storing, organizing, sharing, review, approvals and retention of critical corporate information. Synergize helps organizations facilitate communication and collaboration, streamline overly manual business processes, and reduce reliance on antiquated paper-based systems.
Our people lie at the heart of what we do. Every member of our team believes strongly in our mission to deliver world-class ECM solutions to our clients. Given the exponential growth of data and process complexity across departments and enterprises, we believe that this need is stronger than it has ever been.
- Competitive salary, bonus & benefits package
- You’ll be based out of our Head Offices in Markham, Ontario
- Fun, super dynamic work environment
- And a whole lot more
Microdea is a rapidly growing enterprise software company focused on the development, sale and support of document management and business process automation technology for the transportation and logistics sector. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Microdea serves a large and diverse customer base across the entire Transportation & Logistics spectrum. Learn More