Synergize automates labor-intensive portions of the billing and settlements cycle and allows all documents and correspondence related to these transaction to be maintained in a central, secure, digital repository.
What Synergize Does for You
Streamline the driver settlement process
Since drivers don’t get paid until their supporting documents are submitted, Synergize streamlines this process and enables carriers to cut the length of time it takes obtain these documents. Paying faster makes for a happier driver who is then a loyal driver, reducing turnover.
Workflow Ensures Consistent Processing
- Automate the validation of data, create exception alerts for process delays and route documents with business logic
- Configurable workflow scenarios for billing and load documents provide version tracking and detailed audit logging for each billing activity
- The Graphical Workflow Designer allows you to easily map complex procedures and business process rules to meet your unique needs
Why Synergize for Billing Automation?
- Reduce hard dollar costs and overhead tasks associated with printing, folding, stamping and mailing of invoices
- Increase receivables process control and workflow visibility to monitor internal operations
- Reduce billing errors and billing disputes
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and increase cash flow
- Improve staff productivity and efficiency
- Enhance customer service and satisfaction
Ken Wilkinson, CTO, Sunset Logistics, Inc.
“When we increase the velocity of data, we increase the velocity of cash flow, so we’ve reduced our billing cycle time from 15 days to less than one day. We are right on schedule with Synergize implementations and measureable results. Organizationally, we are thrilled with it.”
Explore Related Solutions